Are you travelling to Rome? Then you must read this: 10 suggestions of things that tourist guides do not tell you and that you must not miss when you are in the Italian capital city!
Trust me, I am Italian and I have been to Rome many times…follow my tips and you will live like a local!
1) Dinner at il Pagliaccio Restaurant (www.ristoranteilpagliaccio.com)
2) Cycling in Villa Borghese
3) Happy hour in Campo dei Fiori
4) Shopping in via Roma
5) A romantic walk from the Colosseum to piazza di Spagna (30 minutes more or less)
6) Ice cream at Gelateria Valentino (www.gelateriavalentino.it)
7) One day trip to Castel Gandolfo
8) Breakfast at Trastevere Kmzero
9) Drinks at il Tartarughino Restaurant and Bar
10) Lunch at Gina (www.ginaroma.com)